skip to Main Content

Feedback from our clients

Feedback is always welcomed and whether you are a client, a carer, or have come across the Caring Companions (UK) Ltd team somewhere along the way we look forward to receiving your feedback.

Perhaps you’d like to thank an exceptional carer for their support, or express your enjoyment of a Caring Companions (UK) Ltd event? Whatever the message, if you’d like to leave us some feedback or keep in touch, we’re always glad to hear from you.

Feel free to read through the comments below, or to submit your own simply enter your details and message into this box:

Write a new entry for our Guestbook

Fields marked with * are obligatory.
Your E-mail address will not be published.
For security reasons we save your ip address 54.83.93.85.
Your entry will only be visible in the guestbook after we have reviewed it.
We reserve our right to not publish entries.
8 entries.
Jane Jane from Gloucester wrote on July 28, 2017 at 10:27 am:
You certainly are a very caring company. Everyone I have had contact with has been first class.
Rob Rob wrote on November 26, 2015 at 8:54 am:
We are delighted with Thandi she is a very kind and caring lady.
Kate Kate wrote on April 17, 2015 at 8:59 am:
Thank you for sending us Alison - She is another treasure!!
Nazmia Nazmia wrote on March 16, 2015 at 12:25 pm:
Hi Sheena, I just wanted to tell you thanks because I have been with a lot of companies but I must confess your company is different because you treat us with a lot of respect. Thank you so much. I will do my best as a carer to provide good care and practice respect to all clients so I keep your company's name, thanks a lot.
Stuart Stuart wrote on January 30, 2015 at 12:27 pm:
We are delighted with Jean, particularly as it means Mother and Father can be at home together. I feel like a weight has been lifted from my shoulders.
Frances Campbell Frances Campbell wrote on December 30, 2014 at 5:53 am:
On behalf of my family I wish to express my heartfelt thanks to the excellent team of carers who helped us nurse my dear mum Gladys and keep her in her own home. This was her greatest wish and to remain with my father. Sadly she passed away on Christmas Day but with as much dignity as was possible. I only wish the care had been started a little sooner but for the last 8 days of her life it meant more to us than we can ever express. THANK YOU
Joan Joan wrote on September 2, 2014 at 4:58 am:
Due to the help, care and attention given to my mother by the Companion/Carers, over the last eighteen months, she is now once again able to live on her own. Many thanks!
David David wrote on August 29, 2014 at 2:39 am:
Very impressed with the service provided by Sheena and Jackie. My mother is very happy with the companions they've provided. Many thanks.